Jesus Lover. Living in Grace.

Friday, April 12, 2024

Friday Faves!


This post was stored in my drafts and was originally from 2011.  Great Memories at Gemini Springs in Debary.   Gemini Springs was a place you used to be able to swim at the park but now it is officially closed for swimming due to bacteria.  Can you even imagine?  It is still a great place to picnic, canoe and take pictures.  We have had several birthday parties at Gemini because of the expanse of lawns.  It really is a great place to just take a picnic and chill.  Also, they have a walking path that goes for miles. 

These pictures were taken after I had bought my new Canon Camera.  I loved having my kids be the victims of my new hobby.  James was 8 and Susan was 11.  Also my sister and my niece joined us.  What great memories to share!  Seeing the smiles on my kids' faces are definitely a Friday Favorite for me!  

Just hours away from the weekend and I am looking forward to it.  Have a great day!  




















No comments:

Post a Comment