Jesus Lover. Living in Grace.

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Week recap

The last full week of March is upon us!  This week has been such a mix of hot and cold weather!  And today it was raining, cloudy and cold!  My son and I were both able to get out in the yard and rake and mow first thing this morning, so I was able to check that off of the to do list.  The sun is still trying to peek out even now, but I am inside to stay.  The wind is blowing, and it feels chilly to me.    

Either way, I can definitely tell Spring is here, and I am so excited!  

First, I want to tell you about this product called oxiclean, if you have not heard of it, I love it!  I love white rugs but as you know they can get dirty quick. I soak the rugs in the bathtub with oxiclean for several hours and hang dry and they are back to looking like brand new.  So, if you are looking for something that will not damage rugs and still have them looking brand new, this is a great product! 




This rug pad I got from Sam's for like $20.00.  It is extremely padded and makes standing for a few minutes doing my hair a little more enjoyable.


This is a turkish cotton rug I got from Kohls and love!  Like I said I like/love all things plush white. 


On another note.............................................


Here is an update to my seeds that I planted last week.  


These are the morning glories, 1 week in the ground. They start out as little butterfly shaped leaves.


And these are the dahlias, unfortunately all the leaves havn't made it down off the oak trees so there are still leaves everywhere!  But I can see the green coming through. 

And in hopes by the end of summer to have my rose garden in full swing, these are a few pics on the web that I found that are certainly goals!  


Roses love direct sunlight and you can sure see why in this pic! This is Barbra Streisands garden. 


I love this arbor look in Christie Brinkley's garden. 


And Joanna Gaines, is there anything that she cannot do?!  I love her assortment of flower gardens.  (I follow her on instagram too and love her pics)










Not only are Roses beautiful to look at, but they sure do smell good too!  


Well, that is all for this week.  I will leave you with this funny pic!  















No comments:

Post a Comment